The Schedule will be available on Saturday May 25th at 8:00 pm
Please arrive at least 1hr before game time. Because if possible, we will start the games Early
Here is What you need to have with you upon check-in:
1. Copy of each player's birth certificate.
2. Completed roster formm. Be sure to take care of any last-minute updates BEFORE thetournament. If a player is not on your roster, not only is he/she not covered by your insurance, but he/she won't be allowed to play.
3. Please use the link for the waiver form. http://nevadabaseballtournaments.com/managerscoaches/
4. Copy of your proof of team liability insurance.
5. I have attached a copy of the waiver form.
Metal Cleats allowed 12u and older.(No Metal Cleats allowed on portable mounds)
If playing at Desert Breeze Park. (No Metal Cleats allowed on Mound)
14u Division if you’ re playing at Doc Romeo Park (No Metal Cleats allowed on portable mound)
If you are playing at Desert Diamonds Sports Complex (NO sunflower seeds, NO chew allowed on the fields).
The Check in location at Desert Diamonds Sports complex is in the concessions building.
A player can play in 2 different teams if the following criteria are met.
1) Player must be on roster waiver form at check in.
2) Different age divisions (example 12u and 13u)
3) Must meet age requirements for each division
4) Can only pitch on 1 team for the whole tournament.
There are no pitching limitations in any age division in NBT tournament play. Parents and managers please use common sense. If a player is playing on two different teams in different age divisions that player may only pitch on one team for the entire event.Please note that a violation of this pitching rule will result in the automatic ejection of manager for the entire event.
Tournament Rules and Regulations linkhttp://nevadabaseballtournaments.com/managerscoaches/rulesregulations/
The Managers tab has information that will help answer many questions http://nevadabaseballtournaments.com/managerscoaches/
PLEASE verify that the scorecards are accurate when you sign them. This is essential!
No Time Limit on Championship Games
No Pitching Logs
Any Tournament questions please contact Omar Almendarez at 702-686-7488
Any Umpire questions please contact Joshua Ortega at 702- 702-689-5960
Any Questions about Scores please contact Kimberly Ortega at 702-785-1612
To get up to date Tournament Information Please download the Nevada Baseball Tournaments APP on Android use Google Play for Apple use I tunes.
Shirts will be available for purchase at certain field locations.
Thank you for your time. We look forward to seeing you at the Silver State Bash.
O - 702-291-2900
C - 702-686-7488
5/15/2019 3:02 PM