AiA Annual Wilkinson Swing for a Cure
Schedules are published for this weekend. You can view them @ https://allinathletics.net/schedules/.
AiA will not be charging an entry fee to play in this tournament. Instead we are asking for a donation that will go to the Wilkinson family's foundation of choice. This is the 3rd Annual Swing For a Cure event, and we appreciate your participation. Good luck this weekend to everyone, and thank you for choosing to #PlayAiA.
2 Day Format: 4 Game Guarantee - 2 pool game & double elimination bracket Entry Fee: FREE / Umpire Fees: Pay-at-the-Plate $40
- All teams
- Girls: 18U, 16U, 14U, 12U, 10U, 8U
- entry fee
2 Day Format: 4 Game Guarantee - 2 pool game & double elimination bracket
Entry Fee: FREE / Umpire Fees: Pay-at-the-Plate $40
Bring to Check-in at tournament: Copy of current insurance certificate.
Rule Clarifications & Modifications:
Pool game matchups are pre-determined
Pool games are 60 minutes, finish the batter
Pool games are practice and do not determine bracket seeding.
Pool games can end in a tie.
Run Rule: 3 or 5 (agreed upon by the coaches at pregame plate appearance) Runs per 1/2 inning in pool play (or # runs as agreed by coaches)
Bracket game matchups are determined by blind draw at check-in.
Bracket games are 60 minutes finish the inning - up to 5 innings
Bracket games cannot end in a tie. International tiebreaker rule applies to ALL BRACKET GAMES.
- Game balls - you can use your own 47 COR 375 max.
- Home/Away determined by a coin flip winner chooses except for the championship game where the undefeated team is home.
- “If necessary” games (played as an ITB) are also determined by a coin flip (1 inning).
- Teams have 5 pitches or 1 minute after the last out is recorded to warm up.
- The Home team is responsible for providing the official scorekeeper(s).
- Umpires will collect line-ups for all bracket games.
- Teams must be prepared to play up to 30 minutes prior to scheduled game times to avoid forfeiture of game.
- Game time limits & number of pool games are subject to change when necessary (due to weather, etc.)
Adults $8 Kids (7-16) $5 Kids 6 & Under & senior citizens FREE
*PLAYERS & UP TO 3 COACHES ARE FREE
No Ice Chests - Outside food/drinks are not allowed in park - Water is provided in dugouts
No RV's allowed in parking lot
WEATHER UPDATES (IF NECESSARY) will be sent our via our tournament system to the coaches and/or fans that follow their team on our site.
**To follow a team on our site, click on the team name and you’ll see a notifications section, fill in the phone number and it will text you any updates about the team thru our system that is auto-generated.
All event related questions should be directed to Jonathan at Jonathan@allinathletics.net or call (985) 284-4391.