Northeast Summer Championships - "Powered by Marucci Sports"
Northeast Summer Classic - Open Invite to 10U - 11U - 12U - 13U - 14U - 15U Teams. The tournament will feature the first 48 fully paid teams in 2021. The tournament will be hosted by the City of Oswego at Legends Fields (6 lighted & Fenced Diamonds - Legends Grill). Fee Also includes; Insurance - Game Balls - Umpire Fees - Awards!
- All teams
- Boys: 15U, 14U, 13U, 12U, 11U, 10U
- Ability: Open
- $595.00-$895.00 entry fee
- 4 game guarantee
COACHES ARE REQUIRED TO READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Follow the STEPS Below to be eligible to play in any Champions Events tournament or TOP100 Sports Evaluation. Please take the time to read the information about our events and our tournament locations.
STEP 1: REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Coaches are required to set up a Team Account to Register for one or multiple Tournaments. 2021 Champions Events Per Team Entry Fee will vary depending on the Season and Location. Tournaments include:
- 3 & 4 game minimum (weather permitting)
- Game balls, Umpire Fees, Awards, Tournament Central, Vendor Village
- ONLY full payment will secure your teams spot in the tournament.
Champions Events Payment and Refund policy Located in the Footer of this website.
STEP 2: CHAMPIONS EVENTS HOTEL POLICY
All 2021 Champions Events Tournaments are Stay to Play. Teams, traveling in from 75+ miles are required a minimum one overnight stay and are required to reserve your teams hotel room blocks through our Tournament Hotel Service Provider, SAREC SPORTS TRAVEL, in order to participate in our 2020 tournaments.
In order to receive a tournament schedule or a schedule request for your particular event(s), you are required to use our Hotel Service Provider. Sarec Sports Travel will do all of the work for you, in finding you the best available accommodations for your teams hotel needs. Teams not using our hotel provider will not be scheduled to compete.
Please contact Sarec Sports Travel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 318-1376 Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm EST and one of our Sports Travel Managers will be happy to assist with your Hotel questions.
STEP 3: REQUIRED PAPERWORK
Teams are REQUIRED to submit a mandatory Team Roster at this website two weeks prior to the date of the tournament. Adjustments can be made at Check In.
STEP 4: SCHEDULING
Teams MUST be available to play for all scheduled time slots beginning on the first day of the scheduled tournament start date. Teams may be required to play at multiple sites in a given event, however we do create Age Group PODS.
STEP 5: ARRIVAL
Coaches are required to check-in their team 60 minutes prior to their first game
Registration is currently open for the following divisions:
- 10U - Cash/Check ($0.00), Deposit ($200.00), Final Payment ($395.00), Full Payment ($595.00)
- 11U - Cash/Check ($0.00), Deposit ($200.00), Final Payment ($495.00), Full Payment ($695.00)
- 12U - Cash/Check ($0.00), Deposit ($200.00), Final Payment ($495.00), Full Payment ($695.00)
- 13U - Cash/Check ($0.00), Deposit ($200.00), Final Payment ($695.00), Full Payment ($895.00)
- 14U - Cash/Check ($0.00), Deposit ($200.00), Final Payment ($695.00), Full Payment ($895.00)
- 15U - Cash/Check ($0.00), Deposit ($200.00), Final Payment ($695.00), Full Payment ($895.00)
To make a payment please visit the payments section of the event.
All event related questions should be directed to Justin Arsenault at email@example.com or call 315-430-0154.